Serve your guests something smart, neat, but with a twist.
To commemorate a milestone in serving the Southeast fine cocktails, B&B Beverage Management shares two of their favorite cocktail recipes sure to delight your guests.
Classic Gin Fizz
• 2oz gin
• 0.75oz lemon juice
• 0.5oz simple syrup or maple syrup
• 1 egg white
• 1 lemon twist
• 1.25oz soda water to top
1. Add the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white to a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice) for about 15 seconds.
2. Add 3 or 4 ice cubes and shake vigorously until well-chilled.
3. Double-strain into a chilled Collins glass. Top with club soda and garnish with a twist of lemon.
Birthday Cake White Russian
• 0.5oz Kahlua
• 0.5oz Godiva White Chocolate
• 0.5oz Frangelico
• 1oz vanilla vodka
• 0.25 tsp vanilla extract
• 2oz heavy cream
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine all liquers, vodka, and vanilla extract.
2. Add ice to the cocktail shaker, then shake vigorously.
3. Pour into a chilled martini glass. Top with heavy cream. Enjoy!